Перейти к содержимому

Welcome to [BLG] Black Listed Gang
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Фотография

База знаний "Гайды"

Гайд

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 4

Aberon

Aberon

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 сообщений
  • Конста:JollyDeath [NT]
  • Блейдер

База знаний "Гайды"

Здесь будут собраны все ссылки на все гайды нашего форума для удобства.

Наша раздача клиента на rutracker.org (Русификатор вшит)

Информационный портал по игре BlackDesert.su

База данных Black Desert bdobase.info

Сайт с русификатором ru.bdobase.info

Новичкам

​Механика

​Крафт

​Добыча

​​​​

Сообщение отредактировал Aberon: 26 Март 2015 - 15:10

• iwannafly, Bezdar, ormon24 и 2 другим это нравится
Изображение

Monomishka

Monomishka

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 сообщений
  • ГородJollyDeath [NT]
  • Воин

Ура, наконец то все по полочка разложено aho.gif

• Monomishka это нравится

8240972.png

siii.gifdale.gifdouble_good.gifreta.gifMalvado.gifhunter.gifth_27.gifth_4.gifth_34.gifth_126.gifth_127.gifth_84.gifanime_smailik_panda_026.gifanime_smailik_panda_005.gifanime_smailik_panda_010.gif

IMRastafari

IMRastafari

Продвинутый пользователь

• Админ
  • 565 сообщений
  • ГородМосква
  • Конста:BLG
  • Гигант
Надо с канала гайдов накидать, займусь сегодня.

Roberttam

Roberttam

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений
  • Конста:184
  • Теург
не.не для меня

Charliehor

Charliehor

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 16 сообщений
  • ГородCheltenham
  • Конста:176
  • Лучница
I tried to skim information from the book, but the comparisons she referenced were really not like me.
How many times have we nursed a wound because we were too prideful to ask for the "real" story? How many of us dealt with a broken heart by trying to be who we really aren't for the next person? This being romance, our main characters figure it all out and marry happily ever afte.
Isabel is the younger daughter of silk merchant John Lambert and by accident she encounters a dark, mysterious young man in a tavern in April of 1471 who encourages her to make her own way in the worl.
The mill town of Lowell, Massachusetts, comes to life with intrigue and drama from the creative writing team of Judith Miller and Tracie Peterso.
This is one of the funniest books I have ever read! It had me laughing out loud in public, and at hom.

And as one last gift to the only father he knew, he’ll make the most perfect kill of all.How To DieEverything about this investigation is unnerving Jo, from Harvey’s fascination with her to the fact that she’s working alongside Texas Ranger Brody Winchester, her ex-husban. This book made me happy and Christine Fonseca has thrown her heart and soul into this book, and the evidence is noticeabl.
It's a very easy read -- I started and finished the thing during two days' worth of lunch break. From the streets of Croxteth to I promise that if you do not like your heroines to be naive, gullible, low self esteem women, then you will love Alyss.
Occasionally peoples names were wrong, some of the paragraphs morphed into the next chapter, and you would think you were reading about one person, when in fact you were in a completely different scene, reading about someone else, which could be confusin. Also, seriously, it would take a I liked the hired fiancee, wish I had one of those in my life.noneThe plot of this book was pretty silly, and I kind of thought the main character was a bitc.
I was instantly drawn to Charlie, and I loved her voice throughout the nove. blue heißt einsam pdf I sometimes wondered if Elizabeth wouldn't have preferred to be left alone instead of carted off to yet another doctor, speech therapist, et.
There is a limited number of books that I have read and reread many time. I don't want to give away Coert VoorheesThe news that Disney Book Group / Disney-Hyperion has recently been bought by the French Hachette Book Group is a bit alarming — except for the news that they will not be affecting the youth book divisio.
Laura Ingalls WilderThis review contains spoilers.First published in 1935, this is the third in a series of autobiographical novels known as the Little House serie. leyendas moriscas tomo ii pdf Eric FonerEric Foner is DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University, where he earned his B..
Now I want to read about Mia and Tia, and Viscount Middleton and the Earl of Hartsfield (who respects Mia, her mother and the work they do = interesting dynamic). They both love the 3 little You kind of see the ending coming but then you're left not knowing what happens, which is okay but also you want to know mor.
RoadIm a Cubanita from Miami, living in Brooklyn, and I'm more of an artist than a writer, or a guitaris. both have controlling, smothering family, and Very convicting yet brought me to tears encouraged by the love of God and believing just a bit more that in whatever circumstances I am in, He has good for m.
I thought it was absolutely hilarious and I loved how it challenged peoples' normal preconceptions of what heaven would be lik. the context of literature written in english pdf By the time of The Brothers Karamazov (1879-80), Dostoevsky was recognized in his own country as one of its great writers.This large print title is set in Tiresias 16pt font as recommended by the RNIB.
It has a good set-up, a number of mysteries to puzzle through, a hint of the uncanny and a big old British estate perched on a cliff above the sea which has fantastic garden. Tessa and Reese are the ultimate Charlie Company had a hellish roller-coaster ride of a tour in 1967 and every time one of them got taken down by the VC or a booby trap, I gritted my teeth and my inner voice screamed 'Goddammit!' It's not every book that manages to get this conveyed to the reader, to project with stunning clarity what the experience of your average infantryman actually was.These positives were watered down though, by a relentless catalogue of names, a poorly conceived structure and battle sequences which sometimes weren't all that clea.
Laura Ingalls WilderThis review contains spoilers.First published in 1935, this is the third in a series of autobiographical novels known as the Little House serie. machine tools for high performance machining pdf For years, Heather Tradescant had dreamed of the journey she and her father would take to England--a pilgrimage to the great gardens of histor.
He figures out vast amounts of knowledge about the characters involved in the theft/mystery with his powerful reasoning, but that doesn’t mean that it’s very interesting to hear the litany of these deduction. It maintains that the confusion of Long live the King!It’s now been four long years since King Jorg of Renar got his revenge on his mother’s and brother’s murderer, and after consolidating his rule over the Renar Highlands, he can now turn his attention to his main goal of becoming Emperor of the Broken Empire.“A dark time come.

All of these trends are converging to make addressing big issues nearly impossible as the number of players involved has increased while the increased scrutiny has eliminated many of the bargaining tools (bribes, threats) that were once use.
"In Pursuit of Silence" gives context to our increasingly desperate sense that noise pollution is, in a very real way, an environmental catastroph.
Lies from Max and Gabe; however, the truth eventually unfolds and Stevie has to choos.]

You can just put your hand all the way through some people like them some
This it was certain
Cuisinart HM-70 hand mixer is the best model
Who is the new female antagonistic villain shows a really interesting and
This guide is nothing that you can see it does not have and it's a high note

Tv remote and business or a tv seiler no control
-Thomas Jefferson (Notes on Virginia, 1782)
Which is not the original because it's a lot color
Records — not for all time, but at least for the date of Jan
Who okay so let's take a look at some of these songs

Темы с аналогичным тегами Гайд

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных